Marquise de Pompadour. Mistress to King Louis XV, she was a patron to the arts and played a key role in making 18th century Paris the center of taste and culture in Europe. Legend has it that the King named the marquise cut gemstone after her because it reminded him of the shape of her lips.
The Sterling Silver Wedding Ring Marquise CZ Stone Vintage Inspired Royal Design Engagement Ring by DoubleAccent will make her feel like royalty.
Buy the Sterling Silver Wedding Ring Marquise CZ Stone Vintage Inspired Royal Design Engagement Ring.
- MARQUISE CUT: Reminiscent of the glamorous 1920s and 1930s styles, this classic design silver diamond simulant showcases a beautiful marquise cut centerpiece with cubic zirconia accents.
- LEAF MOTIF SETTING: A leaf motif with accent stones add sparkle to the center stone. Small marquise cut cubic zirconia in a single leaf adorn both sides of the gallery. The end result is a stunning ring that sparkles from every angle.
- STONE: ct stands for carat and the beautiful marquise cut CZ stone is equivalent to 2-carat diamond weight.
- RHODIUM PLATED: Crafted from 925 sterling silver, each ring is rhodium electroplated for an enduring bright finish.
- RING BOX: Each classic design simulant diamond engagement and wedding ring comes in a light blue ring box for an elegant presentation.
Our stones are the highest quality diamond simulants that are polished, finely cut, loupe clean, and have an exactly similar appearance and as beautiful as to naturally occurring diamonds. All cubic zirconia stone weights are approximate and listed as diamond equivalent weight in carats.