It was the first snowfall of winter. He insisted they take Buster out for a walk. When they got back home, he left her to tend to Buster’s leash and headed to the living room. A few minutes later, she went to join him. He was in the middle of the room, down on one knee… surrounded by pink sticky notes in the shape of a big heart. On each note was a handwritten message of love.
Our Platinum Plated Sterling Silver Ring 2 carat Round CZ Stone Solitaire Wedding Engagement Ring showcases a beautiful round cubic zirconia center stone. The band opens on each side into a “V” formation, with a lineup of accent stones. This beautiful ring has an eye-pleasing sparkle and sends an endearing message of love that she’ll just have to say “yes!” too.
Order the Platinum Plated Sterling Silver Ring 2 carat Round CZ Stone Solitaire Wedding Engagement Ring (Size 5 to 9).
- 2 CARAT ROUND CUT: At the center of this solitaire wedding engagement ring is a stunning 2-carat cubic zirconia. An ever-popular gemstone cut since 1919, the round cut is the quintessential choice for a ring with plenty of sparkles.
- 4-PRONG SETTING: This classic design silver diamond simulant engagement ring features a 4-prong setting. Also called the claw setting, this setting emphasizes the stone, making it the real star of the show.
- TOP QUALITY CUBIC ZIRCONIA: Prized for its brilliant sparkle and reflective surface with prism light play, each solitaire ring showcases a 2 carat round cut cubic zirconia with a line-up of high-sparkle stones for extra shine.
- PLATINUM PLATING: Fine sterling silver plated with platinum for a tarnish-resistant and resilient finish. Platinum lends a bright white sheen that brings out the beauty of your silver wedding engagement ring.
- GIFT BOX: A blue ring box keeps your ring safely stored and set for graceful gift-giving.
- BAND WIDTH: 3.5 - 5.5mm
- CENTER STONE: 8.0 mm
Our stones are the highest quality diamond simulants that are polished, finely cut, loupe clean, and have an exactly similar appearance and as beautiful as to naturally occurring diamonds. All cubic zirconia stone weights are approximate and listed as diamond equivalent weight in carats.