It was the roaring 20s. Jazz music was all the rage and fashions were glamorous. Art Deco jewelry reflected the bold spirit of the times with many pieces featuring geometric shapes.
The sleek, sophisticated look of baguette and emerald cut stones were turning up in engagement rings and wedding bands… The Platinum Plated Sterling Silver Ring 1 carat Emerald Cut CZ Stone with Baguettes Wedding Engagement Ring by DoubleAccent is a re-imagined Art Deco style emerald and baguette stone ring. With its Gatsby-chic style, it’s perfect for the modern bride.
Buy the Platinum Plated Sterling Silver Ring 1 carat Emerald Cut CZ Stone with Baguette Wedding Engagement Ring. Find elegant engagement rings.
- EMERALD CUT: With its clean step-cut lines, the emerald is the definitive gemstone cut. Our classic design silver diamond simulant ring showcases an eye-catching 1 carat emerald cut center stone.
- 4-PRONG BASKET SETTING: Set with 4 prongs and nestled in a basket with clean geometric lines, this elegant Art Deco ring is a real statement maker.
- TOP QUALITY CUBIC ZIRCONIA: Each engagement ring showcases an eye-pleasing emerald cut center cubic zirconia flanked by 2 stunning tapered baguettes and 2 round cut stones. The shine and brilliance of this beautiful ring are second to none.
- PLATINUM PLATED: Crafted from 925 sterling silver, this Art Deco style ring is platinum plated for extra shine and durability.
- ELEGANT GIFT: Stylish and affordable. Surprise someone you love with this high-sparkle engagement or wedding ring.
Our stones are the highest quality diamond simulants that are polished, finely cut, loupe clean, and have an exactly similar appearance and as beautiful as to naturally occurring diamonds. All cubic zirconia stone weights are approximate and listed as diamond equivalent weight in carats.