The first eternity rings hearken back to Egyptian times, symbolizing eternal love and life. These first rings were rather plain, made from a simple band of metal. Later, the top half of the ring or the entire circumference of the ring was set with gemstones. Our Platinum Plated Sterling Silver Ring 1.5 carat CZ Stone Wedding Band 8 mm Wide Vintage Eternity Ring brings beauty and elegance to your celebration of eternal love. The design showcases an art deco design beautifully, wrapping your finger with a dazzling display of multiple round cut cubic zirconia in pave settings.
Buy the Platinum Plated Sterling Silver Ring 1.5 carat CZ Stone Wedding Band Art Deco Design Eternity Ring for yourself or as a gift. Find vintage inspired eternity rings at DoubleAccent.
- PAVE SETTING: From the French word meaning “to pave”, our silver eternity band is paved with multiple round cubic zirconia. Inspired by art deco, this band brings a unique sparkle to your day or nighttime look.
- ART DECO STYLE: A popular style in the 1920’s and 1930’s, many rings were fashioned in white gold. Showcasing a bold geometry, the style still brings in glamour, luxury, and order with symmetrical designs in exuberant shapes. Our platinum plated silver art deco wedding ring highlights all the design elements of the art deco period.
- CUBIC ZIRCONIA: Beautifully rendered, this wedding band features round cut cubic zirconia stones for a total of 1.5 carats for all-around sparkle.
- PLATINUM PLATING: Sterling Silver with platinum plating gives your ring a tarnish-resistant and durable finish. Platinum lends a bright white sheen that brings out the beauty of your silver wedding band.
- ELEGANT GIFT: A beautiful representation of the circle of life, this elegant eternity ring is a lovely wedding ring. It can also commemorate a milestone anniversary.
Our stones are the highest quality diamond simulant that are polished, finely cut, loupe clean, and have an exactly similar appearance and as beautiful as to naturally occurring diamonds. All cubic zirconia stone weights are approximate and listed as diamond equivalent weight in carats.
All jewelry is new and inspected for quality assurance.
Ships from the United States to ensure quality, reliability, and punctuality.